Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can I find information on these specific legal cases?

My local by-law enforcement officer referred me to the following legal cases, but Google searches bring up little to no information.





Collis v. Amphlett [1920] A.C. 271 (H.L.)


Lemmon v. Webb [1895] A.C. 1 (H.L.)


Peters v. Dodge [1910] 45 N.S.R. 33 (C.A.)


Gough V. Hoffman [1925] 28 O.W.N. 204 (C.A.)





These cases are somehow relevant to a dispute I am having with my neighbor over a large tree overhanging my property.





Thank you.Where can I find information on these specific legal cases?
Run your searches on your local - bar assn. legal libraries or databases, USgov, BRB's free resource center. Try the BRB site first it looks to be packed with resources and info.!!!!
  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment