Sunday, January 24, 2010

Have any cases of Swine Flu been confirmed in Washington State yet?

I heard they were supposed to get results from the tests this weekend, but i haven't heard anything else. can anyone tell me anything about that? i know the unconfirmed amount is 35.Have any cases of Swine Flu been confirmed in Washington State yet?
I went on kgw and tried to find washington and this is what I found. Oregon has 3 cases of swine flu so it could also spread to washington.





http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/northwe鈥?/a>





All I can say is stay away from people who are sick and so you don't get a cold or anything.Have any cases of Swine Flu been confirmed in Washington State yet?
Numbers are rising on probable cases but as of today (May 4th) 'NO' official confirmation on 'anyone' testing positive for swine flu (which is good news) Can only add to just keep doing what we should be doing anyway, eg: wash your hands, cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing, and if you feel like you may have symptons, then go to your doctor or walk in clinic (as reported) not the ER room. Hopefully we are over the worst (according to CNN news today) but always good to err on the side of caution, so stay healthy everyone :)
From what I've heard, they had (not sure about the exact number) but King5 said that there was a confirmed case in Snohomish County and a few found in King County, although I do know that Snohomish did have a confirmed case or two. I was worried because I am in Snohomish County :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment