Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can dust get inside my dvd cases?

I know the question sounds a little weird, but when it comes to my dvds I'm kind of a of a freak. That being said a lot of dust always collects in my room and I try to keep it away from my dvds. So, is there a way for dust to get inside the dvds orginal case, or am I just being to paranoid.Can dust get inside my dvd cases?
Oh it is possible, dust is tiny particles that we can't alsways see and we end up breathing it in. It shouldn't be a whole lot though so there is no need to worry about it. But if you do get paranoid maybe try end dust or cleaning the dust and hairs out of your room more frequently and keeping the dvds inside a cupboard or in an area that is less prone to dust.Can dust get inside my dvd cases?
yes! any place air can go dust can too! just not as much can get in to it in a case
  • trilogy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment