Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are there any websites out there that sell mock ps3 cases that fit to a ps2?

I know the ps3 case is BIG. It is like the size of the original xbox.





Are there any sites out there that sell mock ps3 cases that are fit to fit ps2s? It would be interesting to have what would look like a ps3 but be a ps2 on the inside. I am a nintendo boy, I only got a ps2 after finding out how to mod it.Are there any websites out there that sell mock ps3 cases that fit to a ps2?
I really doubt anyone would sell something like this, I've never seen it before. How would you even load the games if the PS2 were inside a PS3 case? were would you plug in the controller? I'm sure Sony has a copyright on the PS3s design, and wouldn't sell dummy cases to do what you'd like to do. why not go buy a PS3, gut it, and stick your PS2 in there. or better yet, a PS1.





http://mini-itx.com/projects/playstation鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment