Sunday, January 24, 2010

What to do with old DVD and CD cases?

I keep all of my CDs and DVDs in binders to conserve space and to be able to build up my music and movie collections, but I am left with dozens and dozens of plastic cases.





What can I do with them? Can they be recycled? Does anybody have a suggestion?


I really don't want to just throw them away.What to do with old DVD and CD cases?
Ask the local library if they could use some--plenty of CD and DVD cases come back cracked, lost, or broken.What to do with old DVD and CD cases?
Stashem, when you get sick of losing disks to scratches and damage from using binders, you might change back
Sell them! loads of people buy them.





if you dont want to sell them, advertise them in (google it) Freecycle, join up and give them away to people who want them in your area.





if that fails, there all recyclable

No comments:

Post a Comment