Friday, January 22, 2010

Can anyone in Mass. tell me where to go to view court records/dockets for civil/criminal cases for free?

I need to find a reliable public access information web site for Massachusetts (Beverly/salem/peabody/worchester and so on). Any links would be great. Please do not send me a link that gives me teasers and then wants to strip a heafty fee out of my bank account for details. I just need to view court dockets, outcomes, charges, and so on. Thanks!Can anyone in Mass. tell me where to go to view court records/dockets for civil/criminal cases for free?
Sometimes you can get those things if you go to the court house where the trials took place. My husband is a private investigator here in MA and has to do that often.Can anyone in Mass. tell me where to go to view court records/dockets for civil/criminal cases for free?
The only surefire place to do that is to go to the individual court clerks' offices for those counties. You can view the physical files there.





Some places are online, some are not. You can try googling them, but no guarantees.





Edit: And a lot of places have restrictions on viewing criminal files.
Try the court house.

No comments:

Post a Comment