Friday, January 22, 2010

Cases of irony: is it ironic I wanted a toy telephone when I was a wee lass?

and I am not fond of the phone nowadays? I never received a toy phone as a tot, do you think its resentment that keeps me from the phone now?





now what is ironic in your life?Cases of irony: is it ironic I wanted a toy telephone when I was a wee lass?
I'm going to build a time machine to go back in time and give you that toy phone!





Then I'll take it back when you are sleeping, just for fun. Then, after you are confused and crushed, I'll go back in time again and this time not take it back. That way you are not confused or crushed. I never wanted that. I just think it's fun to mess with kids emotions by taking their toys.





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;Random bastardCases of irony: is it ironic I wanted a toy telephone when I was a wee lass?
Remember the Twilight Zone episode with the old lady who gives her beloved grandson a toy phone, and then she dies, and then she starts calling him up -- from beyond the grave, w-w-woohooo! -- and makes him sick so that he'll die and join her in AT%26amp;T Heaven? No, you probably don't remember. Well anyway, your parental units were doing you a BIG favor.





My irony: I'm smart about everything except love and money, which makes me a superfluous organism.
i drive to work so at lunchtime, the wife can chat through email and cyber me!! as if i dont give her enough at home already??
HEY i hate phones tooooooo.


Especially when they ring.


I get a little rageful on the inside.
Great, you made me think about Alanis Morrisette. Thanks.
It's ironic that I always though anyone who would stick their finger in some old persons rectal canal was creepy and I ended up a nurse....that's creepy.
yes it is.





and hell be giving me more tonight. i like it when hubby begs for his freedom!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment