Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you know of any good protective cases for my ipod 30GB?

Are there any good resonable priced protective cases for an ipod 30GB that protects everything?(the body, screen, and the spin wheel)Do you know of any good protective cases for my ipod 30GB?
I have one for my ipod 30 gb that is everything you described. It is kind of frustrating because since it covers the click wheel it is kind of hard to move the clicker. It goes pretty slow. So when I play games on my ipod, i just take the ipod out of the case. To find it, go to google.com and type in ';incase ipod covers';. Then at the top of the list it will say ';Product search results';. Click on that and the second one is the one that I have. I think I bought it at walmart, but there is a site there that you can get it from. It is $27.Do you know of any good protective cases for my ipod 30GB?
I got an airline aluminum case for mine from Ebay for less than $5! I love it! not a scratch on it! Its perfect! Check out that first.
  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment