Friday, January 22, 2010

Creative ways to decorate with cd cases?

I'm redoing my room and I'm trying to find a creative and cool way to decorate my room with all my empty cd cases. I have a bunch of empty cd cases because I keep my cds in a cd wallet thing. So, does anyone have any ideas?Creative ways to decorate with cd cases?
Open the case and ';paint'; the inside front with white glue, then sprinkle with glitter. Do a series of these with several different colors of glitter. Then attach them in a pleasing arrangement ( such as three, five or seven across and down ) on a sheet of colored foam core board and use as a wall hanging. If that's too girly, you can use the white glue to create a reverse decoupage technique to apply copies of favorite photos, magazine pictures ( dream vacation sites?) crinkled colored or printed tissue paper, old sheet music....anything that reflects your interests or personal taste.Creative ways to decorate with cd cases?
How about using them as picture frames? You can paint the spines and paint the inside of the cover with flowers, stars, hearts, etc. around the edges. Place pictures inside of the CD cases...not using tape or glue though so you can change the pictures. You can ';hang'; the CD cases on the walls (if your house has drywall) with clear thumbtacks.
  • blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment