Thursday, May 13, 2010

In what cases will you doctor change your due date?

is there a chance that when I go in for my 22 week sono they will give me a new due date?In what cases will you doctor change your due date?
My doctor doesn't change due dates at that point. They told me at my 20 week scan that the baby was measuring for a due date of 7/7/09, but they are not changing my official due date of 7/12/09. Babies can grow at different rates at this stage of pregnancy, so your due date will probably be left unchanged.In what cases will you doctor change your due date?
I was given a due date of 16th August when I went for my 12 weeks scan they changed it to 8th August, my lmp was 1st November, when I went for my 20 week scan I was measuring a couple of day less then they had worked out at the 12 week scan but said they don't change the date then because babys grow at different rates, basically they go off the earliest scan as the early the measurement the more accurate. Sunshine I had my LMP the same day as you but my dates have been changed the other way around.
I got my due date changed wih an early ultrasound when i was 8 weeks and 5 days. I was due august 8th but then they changed it to august 16th.





And my LMP was november 1st
Unless you were unable to tell the doctor the date of your LMP, it's unlikely that they'll give you a new due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment