Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to buy baby wipe cases buti dont know where?

i lost my wipie cases and i wanted a non expensive one. not a 12 doller fancy dancy one any help or web sites?I want to buy baby wipe cases buti dont know where?
babiesrus, wal mart (the best), targetI want to buy baby wipe cases buti dont know where?
Actually pampers makes a hard reusable case. they sell it at target in the wipes section for like $1.50. It comes filled with wipes. I don't know if it's MEANT to be reused, but I do. It's not the plastic kind like the others. It's actually a hard plastic with a flip top.
How about you try one of the 50 stores nearby.
Doesn't Pigeon sell these baby wipes in packs of 3? Either 2 soft refill packs + ONE hard cover box or all 3 soft packs for refills.. I bought them for about SGD$10..
the dollar store usually has them even wal-mart has then for under 2 dollars
check out a dollar store or the sample section in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment