Friday, May 14, 2010

Are there any special cases or containers made for holding perfume?

I have A LOT of perfume and I would like to put it in something (preferrably clear) that could hold it, but at the same time I would like to be able to view all my options at once. I'm trying to organize my room a bit and im terribly bad at being neat. I would prefer something reasonably inexpensive. I'm on a budget. Also something that is sturdy, I am really clumsy so It will probably get dropped.Are there any special cases or containers made for holding perfume?
Yes they're called atomizers, try looking on specialty perfume sites like Theperfumedcourt.com (.net?)


Or perfume forums. They know tons about this stuff, and it has to be done in a special way.Are there any special cases or containers made for holding perfume?
Here is a mini one





http://www.organize-it-online.com/itm_mi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment