Friday, May 14, 2010

Are Thermaltake brand desktop cases good?

I'm kinda thinkin of getting the Thermaltake V9 Black Edition but I was also looking at some Antec cases, nothin in particular. Which brand would you recommend?Are Thermaltake brand desktop cases good?
Comes down to taste. I have an Antec Nine Hundred (mid tower)and like it. Son has a Thermaltake Armor (full tower) case and he likes his. I wouldn't mind a full tower to make it easier to work on but it fits nicely where I want it.Are Thermaltake brand desktop cases good?
I am a little concerned with your posting as my Harrington 1200 which I paid 拢999.99.5 for last year does not have a burgular alarm fitted. You have done the research, so do you know if Thermaltake by Ronco has any plans to make such an item? I have heard a rumor that The Bensons may be attending the Glastonbury Festival this year, can you confirm this? Don't get the Harrington 1200 - the extras will process your computing safely.
I have a case in the Antec Performance-One series (the P180), and know a few other people with the same one, and I swear by it.





It's a very well designed case. The power supply unit sits in a segregated compartment at the bottom to keep that heat away from the CPU (which will be in the top back corner next to a nice large exhaust vent where the PSU would have been in a normal case). The drives are all mounted with rubber spacers to reduce vibration noise. It has room for many drives and a lot of fan locations, as well as removable/cleanable air filters.
Read the reviews from people that own the case. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment