Friday, May 14, 2010

If there are 3 cases of swine flu in my son's daycare/school should I take him out?

My son is four years old. I am concerned because there are three kids in his daycare that have recently, within the past two weeks, been diagnosed with H1N1 (Swine Flu). Any suggestions? I think I should pull him out as some other parents have done but don't know if this is too rash.If there are 3 cases of swine flu in my son's daycare/school should I take him out?
it is up to u after all u r the mother





but try looking into the flu thing more in depth





i found this site hope it helps





http://www.cdc.gov/H1N1flu/qa.htmIf there are 3 cases of swine flu in my son's daycare/school should I take him out?
Ask the school director if they have been advised by the health department, or call yourself, but don't do anything rash. H1N1 is ominous because of the numbers that might contract it, not because it's so terribly dangerous. I think I might have had it myself a few months ago, but I'm not sure.
If you can get someone else to take care of him or do so yourself, and it will make you feel better, then do it. But keep in mind that you might have many more episodes of this to come. It is something that alot of parents will likely face. I already thought about my grandsons too. It's a dilemma I know.
I think I would take him out. He'll of course have less chance of getting infected. Ask the doctor for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment